Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Enterbay - April'09] Game of Death - Bruce Lee / 李小龍 - 死亡遊戲 (Limited Edition)



My no.49 12-inch. This is my first Enterbay product and I got it from eBay in April'09 (a local seller). It is also a cross production between Nokia & Enterbay and so called a limited edition ~ "First World-Class Exclusive Limited Deluxe Edition of Bruce Lee Version Mobile Phone N96". Not sure what Nokia phone has got to do with Bruce Lee?!?!?

Enterbay is the only company that can produces really look-a-like Bruce Lee figures. All thanks to their Korean sculptor Arnie Kim. ;) Enterbay has came out a few versions of Bruce Lee (based on different movies) and so far this is the best Bruce Lee figure from Enterbay. I managed to give it a pass for all their previous version but not this one....Oh, c'mon I must at least own one Bruce Lee in my collection, he is the master of Jeet Kune Do!! Right??

And the outfit....a very famous outfit!! :) I had seen it in a few movies (mostly from Hong Kong movies) before and the most recent one that this outfit appears on the screen was Kill Bill Vol.1 (2003). It was wore by Uma Thurman.

The only drawback of this figure is the body (if I'm not mistaken, it should be a BL2.0). The upper body is too heavy and legs are too weak. Always topple without the stand. :( I may get a BL3.5 body. I read from forum that BL3.5 was much better than BL2.0.














His favourite weapon, a pair of yellow nun-chucks..to match his outfit..kekekeke






















I'm fine with the yellow Onitsuka Tiger trainers but whats'up with the black socks???!? Eeewl...




I have seen some of the pictures for the up-coming figures from Enterbay such as characters from:
i) Prison Break series i.e. Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell), Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller), Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (Robert Knepper). I'm quite interested in Michael especially the tattoo body.
ii) Storm Warrior movie i.e. Arron Kwok, Ekin Cheng, Nicholas Tze and Simon Yam. All not my cup of tea. I can SKIP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home