Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[Medicom - July'09] Ultraman Zoffy / 佐菲 (Version 2)



I'm doing a little bit of back tracing here. This is my no.58 12-inch. Zoffy is the captain of the Ultras and he is responsible for sending Ultras to earth. Great!! Kekekek..

The first version was released for quite a while and the price fried (went up) sky high where I don't even dare to think of owning one. My Ultras collection is incomplete without Zoffy!!! Arrgghh...

And finally my prayer has been answered, a good news to all collectors who have missed out the first version, Medicom has decided to release a new version of Zoffy in June'09.

Again, "L" (the best supplier) delivered to me on 14 July 09 together with Ultraman Astra and Masked Rider No.1 Ver.3.5 & Cyclone which I ordered. I will cover the other 2 later. ;)

I'm quite disappointed with the quality of my Zoffy. A lot of minor defects on it. QC is definitely missing from Medicom. The 1 that bugged me most is the eyes spacing between the nose bridge is not proposionate. I did a check on the rest of the Zoffy posted on the web and they all having the same issue!! C'mon Medicom, what is this??

Hmmm..the 1/3 rule of photography are missing in these pictures. Ahem..I just started learning photography last week.. kekekekekeke








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home