Monday, August 3, 2009

[Medicom - July'09] Kuuga Rising Mighty Form / 紅金古迦 (Wonder Festival Exclusive)



My first 平成 Masked Rider / 幪面超人- Kuuga Rising Mighty Form / 紅金古迦 (a.k.a Red-Gold Kuuga) and he is also my no.59 12-inch figurine.

I did not buy the original red version because I read from a few famous toys-forums (Hong Kong) that Medicom will be releasing a few more versions of Kuuga. I held my hourses and it finally paid off. ;) I asked a friend of mine, "L" (a fellow toy collector, a.k.a my supplier) to get this Kuuga for me and he delivered to me on 29 July'09. Just a day before my birthday. Sweet!!

Not much different between the red & red-gold but this version have slightly more details and more "gold colour". The price?? Almost double of the original version, well because...it is a Wonder Festival Exclusive (who cares??)...kekekeke..

Now I'm waiting for the Ultimate Kuuga / 終極古迦 (black color with spikes on shoulders, arms and legs). Not sure if Medicom is coming out this version but I sure hope so.

























The following is the list of 平成 Rider (released) that I may be getting:
(1) Masked Rider Hibiki / 響鬼
(2) Masked Rider Kabuto or Dark Kabuto / 甲鬥王
(3) Masked Rider Shin Den-O / 新電王

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home