Monday, August 3, 2009

[Hot Toys - July'09] Iron Man Mark I



This is my no.60 12-inch. He came all the way from Yahoo!HK Auction, Baybeh!!!...YAY!!

A lot of feedbacks and comments were given to Iron Man Mark I when it was first released in Hong Kong. The 2 main issues - (1)colors of the armour & (2) the headsculp of Tony Stark did not matched the prototype.

I was hesitated for a while whether to get it or not. I was thinking, since I did not get Mark II and it happens that a friend of my supplier, "L" is going to Hong Kong which he can help me to get it slightly cheaper, why not? I have this lobang which I can bid toys from Yahoo!HK Auction and "L"'s friend, "S" will deal with the seller directly. All I have to do is to bid and pay for the transaction (price + transportation). Most of the time I can get it much cheaper than the local (Singapore).

"L" delivered to me on the 31 July 09 and OMG!! The details of the Mark 1 is complicated and is freaking awesome!! I LOVED IT!! 真係冇得頂!!

Mark I has the lightup feature for Arc Reactor and the rocket launcher (arm) but I have problem pulling down the cylinder containing the battery pack .. Damn!! I will try it some other day....

Anyway this is a "MUST" get for Iron Man fans out there!!! LOL!

Here you go..




















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home