Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[Medicom - April'08] New No.1 / 新1號 (Version 2.0)



I decided not to blog my 12-inch collection according to the date of purchase, simply because it is very hard to bring them out from the cabinet as I have already posed them nicely. ;)

So New No.1 will be my no.52 12-inch. Yupe, this is the one with a repaired RAH 301 Naked (改) body. A solid metal left bud cheek..kekekeke..

Just some background on New No.1, he is the first henshin character featured in Japanese Tokusatsu programme - Kamen Rider tv series. A so called motorcycle-riding superhero modeled upon a grasshopper. Nice!! Takeshi Hongo / 本郷猛 (a college biochemistry student) is the character or the human form before being transformed into New No.1.

Ok, back to this figure... I guess the costume designer for New No.1 (New No.2 as well) is a adidas fanatic...kekekekek.. Very sporty outlook. Overall a good looking Masked Rider and I have nothing much to complaint about except the crappy RAH 301 Naked body. I also noticed that there are some color peeling off on the belt. Damn!! >(

























Side track a bit. I got this piece in April'08 from Yahoo!HK Auction. He is one of the few from the first batch that I have gotten from the "lobang".

Refering to my Asset List, my first batch consists of the following:
1. New No.1
2. Sakurajima / 櫻島一號 Version 2
3. Amazon (Early Version)
4. Ultraman Jack
5. Hideki Go / 鄉秀樹, and
6. Ultraman 80.

Wow..never know that I bought so much on the first batch!!! 財散人安樂 feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home