Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[Medicom - July'09] Ultraman Astra / 阿士多拉



My no.57 12-inch. I'm getting closer to complete the Ultras / 咸旦超人!! Booyah!!

Knowing little about who is Ultraman Astra and I did a wiki on him. "Ultraman Astra is the twin brother of Ultraman Leo and he appear along with the other Ultra Brothers to resurrect the Sun during the final episode of Ultraman Mebius". That's it?? This is a 應募限定品 or so called limited edition and he cost me a bomb, you know?? Sigh..nevermind about his background, he is still a decent looking fella.

The QC is good, (Thank god!!) but I don't really like the gloves and boots because they all look very plasticky. A different tone of red used could have improved the plasticky feel.

This is my no. 10th Ultraman that I have owned. The following is my 12-inch Ultras collection:
1. Ultraseven,
2. Jack,
3. 80,
4. Ace,
5. Type C,
6. Taro,
7. Leo,
8. Father of Ultra,
9. Zoffy, and
10. Astra.

What's next, is the renewal version of Type B (targeting to be released in Sep'09), Type A (targeting to be released in Oct'09) and Imit (targeting to be released in Mar'10). Not really keen on getting B & A though since I already have Type C but I'm looking forward for Ultraman Imit. Imit will be my first villian for my Ultras collection. Nice..













Some other pictures taken together with Zoffy and my favourite among the Ultra Family - Father of Ultra!!





Another picture of Father of Ultra!! Look at his huge chest!! He is S~T~R~O~N~G~~~ kekekeke I will take more picture on him soon since I'm going to blog all my 12-inch. Nice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home