Friday, August 7, 2009

My Favourite Black Getter & Chogokin Collection / 黑三一 & 超合金



It has been a few years back and I still remember how I started my chogokin collection, it was Takara Binaltech (Transformers) - Smokescreen (a Subaru Impreza WRX). The car is made of die-cast metal and fully transformable!!!

And from there on, "xiao liow" (in hokkien means gone crazy), I will collect anything which is made of die-cast and is a robot.

Please bear with me on the pictures' quality here as I took these pictures few years ago. I don't have a DSLR then...and I used flash most of the time!!!...kekekekeke

Among all, my all time favourite is the Black Getter / 黑三一. It gives you the evil feeling (because it is black) and "deadly" which you wouldn't want to mess up with. Which is also why I started to search for the animation about Black Getter and I bought this DVD titled "Go Nagai's GETTER ROBO Armageddon" because this is the only animation which featured the Black Getter.

My S.H.E Black Getter (perfect change - fully transformable / able to combine 3 getters into 3 modes namely, Getter 1, Getter 2 and Getter 3!!!)



My EX GoKin Black Getters (2 most expensive chogokin that I have ever bought)




My Aoshima Black Getter (Look at him...he is such a BAD ASS!!!)


It has been awhile that I did not buy any chogokin ever since I started collecting 12-inch figurines and I have released / sold most of them to finance my 12-inches. :(

Just a few shots of my chogokin collection and cabinet (used to be, picture taken in September 07).

My Chogokin Cabinet Overview


Upper Left (Transformers, Max Factory & Soul Of Chogokin, "SOC" from Bandai)


Upper Right (SOC)


Lower Left (SOC & Misc)


Lower Right (My Getter Collection)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home