Monday, August 17, 2009

[Medicom - February'08] Old No.1 / 舊1號 (Version 3.0)



My no.51 12-inch, Old No.1. I bought him in February'08 and gave him a new body in August'09 (due to a broken left leg). He is taller and beefy with this new TrueType body. In my opinion, he looks much better!!!

I have two versions of Old No.1, namely Version 3.0 & Version 3.5. I really hope Medicom does not issue anymore of Old No.1...or else I will be having a squad of Old No.1s... Duh!

What I really needed is Old No.2 / 舊2號!!! He is the only old-school rider / 昭和拉打 that I haven't buy. The latest version of Old No.2 is Version 2 and was released in 2006. He is relatively cheap and can be found easily. The reason why I did not buy him because my gut feeling is telling me that Medicom is going to release a newer version of him very soon. So c'mon Medicom, gimme a new version of Old No.2!!! Best comes together with his Cyclone bike!!! Yummy...

With a new TrueType body, Rider-KICK... NO PROBLEMOoo...





Ya-TAAaaaa...



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home