Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Hot Toys - April'09] Hellboy (Nickname: Red)



My no.48 12-inch. My first figure from Hellboy series. Got poisoned from the pictures posted in toy-forums. Grrrr.... Actually the movie Hellboy directed by Guillermo del Toro, was so-so only (when I watch it for the first time). But after I bought this figure, I watch the movie again and I find it not bad afterall..And I can't wait to get Abe as well.

A brief background, in the movie Hellboy was found after United States Army destroy the dimensional portal built by the Nazis. He was raised by Professor Trevor Broom and he work for the United States Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense (B.P.R.D.).

Another excellent headsculp from Hot Toys, a dead-on likeness of Ron Perlman. I love the engraved tattoo on his body and the details on the rock-like Right Hand of Doom was fantastic. A hightly detailed figure and lots of accessories (but don't have his cigar though). He came with 2 weapons, his favourite Samaritan and Big Baby. Both have opening chamber and removable bullets.

The upper body is rubber-wrapped with texture and muscular. Actually I prefer this muscular body more than movie accurate. :) Anyway, please bend the arms and elbows with causion. I don't really dare to bent it even with the instructions simply because there isn't any spare body that I can replace it with.


























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home