Friday, August 21, 2009

[Hot Toys - May'09] Abe Sapien (Nickname: Blue)



My no.47 12-inch. My second figure from Hellboy series. I hope Hot Toys will produce more characters from this series especially Liz Sherman and Johann Krauss (from Hellboy II: The Golden Army) and please please please produce the Nazi's top assassin, Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (from Hellboy).

Some background, Abe Sapien is an agent of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense (B.P.R.D.) and of course, he is also the psychic for Hellboy. He uses his palm to perceive information hidden from normal senses. He can breathe underwater but he needs special equipments when he is on land such as goggles and toilet seat (around his neck) to supply water to his eyes and gills.

Another masterpiece produced by Hot Toys and he was sculpted by Pan Mak. The details on the face, especially the eyes is excellent. The outfit is very fitting and detailed as well. What I love most about the outfit is the pair of Dr. Marten boots (alike)...kekekekeke..

Another thing that I wanted to highlight is that Abe comes with a pair of special rubber-wrapped arms and yet able to maintain the articulation of a TrueType. Bravo Hot Toys!! I'm loving it!!!















































Yo! C'mon and sing a long. "You know I can't smile without you. I can't smile without you."...LOL!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home