Tuesday, September 22, 2009

[Hot Toys - Mar'09] Superman



My no. 45 12-inch. Another superhero produced by Hot Toys based on the motion picture "Superman Returns" (directed by Bryan Singer) released in 2006, starring Brandon Routh as Superman. Not my favourite superhero (because he is the man who wear his underwear on the outside?? kekekekeke..) but hey! This is a Superman / Clark Kent 2-in-1 version which comes with an additional Clark Kent headsculp and a nerdy men suit set. All you need is a TrueType body and you can have Superman and Clark Kent standing side-by-side. Worth IT!!!

For the headsculps, I give 65% likeness for Superman and 70% likeness for Clark Kent. ;( The only thing I like about this figure is the skin-tight spandex outfit with texture and detailed printing all over the suit. Anyway this is still the best Supe you can find if compares to others.
























I used a TrueType (Caucation - Special Edition) body with broad shoulder for Clark Kent. 一雞兩味...抵玩! :)




As for the nerdy men suit for Clark Kent, is kinda little too baggy to my liking...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home