Monday, September 28, 2009

[Hot Toys - Jan'09] Joker (Bank Robber Version)



"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.."

My no. 43 12-inch. This is the trigger point where I digged deeply into Hot Toys Batman Series. This figure comes with two headsculps, one for wearing the "bozo" clown mask (during the bank-job) and the other one is a re-sculped to improve the likeness of Heath Ledger as the Joker.

To make things more attractive, Hot Toys put in lots of accessories for this figure such as Glock 18 pistol (with removable clip), MK760 (with removable clip), fragmentation grenades, smoke grenades, clown mask, additional headsculp and other basics.

To be honest, I bought this figure just because of the new re-sculped Joker headsculp which totally blew me away!!!


































A scene from the movie....while he was waiting for his ride to the mob bank.. ;)








A preview of the re-sculped headsculp. This headsculp really capture the devilish stare of the Joker. Absolutely brilliant!! Another masterpiece from Yulli. I will cover more when I review the other Joker (original costume).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home