Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[BM Project - Feb'08] The Next No.1



My no. 41 12-inch. This is where it started..My first Masked Rider...is also my first step to the world of Masked Rider, a path of no return...Duh!

And within the same month I bought The Next V3, Old No.1 (Ver. 3) and I preordered The Next No.2.

The design of this Kamen Rider (KR) No.1 came from the movie Kamen Rider THE NEXT (produced in 2007), a sequel from Kamen Rider THE FIRST (produced in 2005). I'm still trying to get my hands on these DVDs eventhough I heard both are flops. ;)

This design is actually a so-called battle damaged version of KR No.1. Very slick and modern. I love the leather suit. I hope it won't flake!!! This piece is quite rare and hard to find nowadays. Glad that I got it quite early before the price went up 30-50% at least.

The headpiece is the only let down for this figure. If only the damages / scratches on the headpiece are real and not just paints, it will be perfect..

































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So his scarred & dented helmet was a mere paint?! Kinda dissapointing, although it's almost tricky to tell it's a paint... His SHF versions actually had their own sculpt for the damages of his helmet.

His painted scratch on the right side of his helmet is freak'n funny... It looks too bright I guess...

September 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home